Monday, June 1, 2009

Mental Problem Post? -.-

From Friday till Monday... I don't know what I have done...
Tomorrow... Tomorrow and Tomorrow.. *(3 Tomorrow only)
Full with sorrows..
With no family eating together in a row...
But just my dog : "ROW" "ROW" "ROW"
So these few days I guess my feeling will go low low low.. *LAME!!
Help someone... Help.. (T~T)



Ps : Speaking to myself :

Part 1:
Another "I": Stop thinking all these things.. Go do your robot..
I : okok...

Another "I" : Thought you already decide to do your robot during this holiday..
I : But after do finish robot, what can I do?

Another "I" : After do finish then .... *(thinking)
I: ........

Another "I" : Study?
I: ......"" Nah...

Another "I" : Em... Oh... ya... Talk to casper la..
I: Ya, I almost forgot hor...

Another "I" : Who is casper anyway ? I still don't know.. Just simply say..-.-
I: Casper is my imaginary friend...

Another "I" : Can I meet him?
I: Nope.. Only me can see and talk to him...

Another "I" : Oh..

Part 2:
Another "I": why u just now say just 3 tomorrows full with sorrows, why not whole holiday?
I: ...... Because the 3 tomorrows, my family members will not be at home...

Another "I" : So how u live?
I: Got someone buy food for us... But just that it is very suffering for me to stay at home alone..
But what can I do?

Another "I" : Play game and watch tv la..
I: I told u I hate to do these two stuff d lok...

Another "I" : Invite your friends to your house or go to their house la.. I: They all ... haihz... I don't think this way will work..

Another "I" : Like that you go settle yourself la.. Byebye..
*Disappear*

I: (sobz) Suak, I settle myself...
Em... How to settle? T.T

I go study.. I go talk to my books and make friends with them... XP

Anti Promise Breakers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: